McCurdy-Walden, Inc. has been in business since 1986. During that time, we have performed roof replacement projects on many large commercial properties, including malls, grocery stores, schools, high-rise office buildings, condominiums, and military bases. McCurdy-Walden has experience in roofs of all sizes, from the 1,500 SF scoreboards at the Jacksonville Jaguars Stadium to the 1,200,000 SF Winn Dixie Distribution Center in Baldwin, Florida. We install roof systems close to home in Jacksonville, Florida and as far away as El Salvador in Central America.
Experience & Capability
McCurdy-Walden employs more than 70 skilled employees ready to serve our customers. We have all of the latest commercial roofing tools, including over 35 trucks, motorized roofing equipment, elastomeric coatings spray-rigs, cranes, and our own roll-off dumpsters. We adhere to all of the OSHA safety regulations for fall protection and conduct frequent safety meetings for the entire company. McCurdy-Walden participates in all of the latest continuing education courses to stay up-to-date on the ever-changing roofing industry and codes. We are insured to $5,000,000.00 and currently have an EMR rating of .72.
Moreover, we have the experience and knowledge to get the job done right the first time. It’s always been our passion to be the very best commercial roofing contractor in North Florida, South Georgia and beyond.
Why Choose McCurdy-Walden
- 30 years of commercial roofing system expertise
- Approval to install guaranteed roof systems by all of the top roofing manufacturers in the country
- Emphasis on a safe working environment and all OSHA fall protection requirements
- Familiarity with all applicable wind uplift requirements and building codes
- Largest repair division in the area
- Comprehensive roof maintenance program
- Experience in all types of roof systems
- A family-owned business that treats you like family